We are convinced that the responsibility for evangelizing the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the imperative task of all dedicated Christians. We believe that Christ's final commandment to the church, before returning to heaven to be seated at the right hand of God the Father, was His great commission to go and make disciples of all the nations; teaching them to observe all things that he had commanded. We know that every Christian can have a vital role in fulfilling that commission. We believe that in the heart of every believer is the desire for their life to have significance, to sense God's hand upon all that they do, and for their life to bear fruit that remains.
Purpose: Dayspring Outreach Ministries was created to minister Christ's love and His kingdom to Mexico and Latin America and to aid all believers to realize their full potential in Christ Jesus and take their place on the harvest field. As we accomplish this purpose, Jesus Christ shall remain in the "center" of all that we do. The specific goals and priorities of this ministry are:
* To evangelize the country of Mexico with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We purpose to accomplish this through relationships with and the support of existing churches, the planting of new churches, evangelistic crusades, children's ministries and other evangelistic endeavors.
* To establish a continuing ministry comprised of indigenous leaders, to encourage relationships between churches for the purpose of support, training, fellowship, and growth of the body of Christ, and to disciple believers into churches and equip them to fulfill Christ's commission.
* To train and equip native leaders for the work of the ministry through bible schools, conferences, retreats and all other methods. To raise up indigenous leaders, and aid them in reaching their country with the gospel of Christ by starting new churches, missions, and all other gospel works.
* To minister to the children and youth of the country of Mexico, realizing that they are the future leaders of the country and the church. To care for their needs, both physical and spiritual and provide them opportunities to realize their full potential in Christ Jesus.
* To minister to the physical needs of the Mexican people through clothing, food, medical help and any other means possible in accordance with Matt 25:35-40 "For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."
* To cooperate with churches and individuals in the United States and provide opportunities to work and minister on the mission field, to aid individuals in finding their full potential in Christ Jesus, and to provide training and opportunity to future missionaries and workers for the foreign field.